LN93 - DAY 1/PART 1

July 2, 2014
Hi,

To everyone that is stopping by to read what is about to turn into the nonsense of what goes on inside my head on a daily basis... I hope you enjoy!

            I’m just going to go ahead and start by saying this is pre arrival in Paris - Day 1/Part 1 and I will fill you in on all the fun post arrival in Paris in - Day 1/Part 2 tomorrow!


Well here goes nothing! By the time you are reading this I will be in Paris! OMG… one more time… OMG!!! Sorry, had to have a mini freak out moment there. It’s so crazy how I have been planning on going on this trip ever since I went to freshman orientation at FSU and found out my major had their own study abroad program. I remember looking at my parents and going “I’m going on that trip even if I have to cut off an arm and a leg to get there”. Well needless to say I didn’t have to cut of an arm or a leg to get here… that would have been extremely unfortunate in the long run if that had been the case lol.

I am going to try my very best to write on here once a day almost as a virtual journal since if I had wanted to keep a real journal… well there was no more room in my backpack for that! I really hope I keep up with this because I think these thirty days of letters would be an amazing thing to be able to look back on when my trip here is all said and done. So consider yourself lucky because you are about to get an inside look into the way my mind thinks because let’s be honest if I am going to treat this as a real journal than I am sure as hell going to type in it how my brain thinks it… if that even makes sense… probably not… oh well there you go...your first glimpse into my crazy brain of mine. I promise the shit show will only get better from here on out!

I am currently typing this while on the plane…cue children and babies crying… no but really i swear one kid cried 75% of the 7 hour flight. Want to guess where that baby was sitting? That's right, that screaming chunker was seated right behind me. All I have to say is thank goodness he wasn't my child because I don't think that kid would have come off the flight alive. The flight has been pretty uneventful other than the screaming child behind me. Oh, I can't forget about the old guy behind me yelling at the flight attendant when they tried to move his bag to another overhead compartment in order to fit some woman’s bag from the back of the plane. Needless to say, the way that story ended was that my bag was the one that ended up getting moved because let’s just say if they had moved this guy’s bag the flight would not have been taking off on time.


I was extremely disappointed to find out that they don’t have WIFI on this flight…UHM HELLO THE USA IS PLAYING SOCCER RIGHT NOW AND I DON’T KNOW THE SCORE…double hello this is 2014 you would think WIFI on planes would be a common thing now days. Dear lord, they just handed out the “Free Flight Food” and I have never tasted anything more bland…yuck… so much for “Gourmet Snack Mix”… more like “Am I eating real food or just cardboard in the shape of pretzels?!”


I must say they saved themselves when it came to dinner... that wasn't horrible! 


Another thing I learned on this flight was that do not eat the breakfast they serve you on planes when in actuality it is only 1 am at home. NO ONE EATS BREAKFAST AT 1 am! Why I thought eating a full breakfast meal was a good idea is beyond me. Let's just say my body didn't know how to process that amount of food at such an early time when I don't normally eat breakfast on a regular basis. So if you want to save yourself from horrible nausea... do yourself a favor ... and skip the breakfast!

There are eight other people on my flight from my major and all seem really nice which is exciting! Side story: For those of you that know me really well, know that I can sometimes be really shy until I get to know you, and then once I do it’s all over for you from there because then you can’t get me to shut up. Moral of the story, I was actually really nervous to go on this trip since I didn’t really know anyone going but for once I am trying to push myself to be open and talkative right away which I think will be good for me!

If you want to leave me a comment so I know you stopped by I would love it! I’ll try to respond to them as I can but I can’t make any promises! I had a long debate with myself whether or not I wanted to be active on social media while in Paris/London and the more I think about it, I really want to use this time as a time to focus on me! I feel like more often than not I get so wrapped up in keeping tabs on everyone else day to day life I don’t keep up with my own so here is to thirty days with no interaction with my life back home. Well no interaction with anyone besides my parents! I can’t forget about a little shout out to my big… heheh I didn’t forget about you big… but I bet knowing you, you probably screamed at the computer “LITTLE FORGOT ABOUT ME!” no I didn’t you can breathe again lol
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature